Whitey hardback book by Ernest Claes - Published By Oxford University Press 1970
- Whitey hardback book by Ernest Claes.
- Translated from the Flemish by Charles Dowsett.
- Published by London Oxford University Press 1970.
- Illustrated by Victor G. Ambrus.
- Pre-owned, very good condition.
- There is a hand-written note on the inside from when it was gifted to the previous owner.
Please note that this policy only applies to items purchased online. Moreover, these items should be returned directly to our charity partners return addresses. Returns are accepted by Thriftify - within a 14 day period from the delivery date. Items must be returned to us within 14 days of delivery in the condition in which they were received. You should take care when trying on items to ensure that clothing is not stained with fake tan, make-up deodorant etc. Refunds for returned items will exclude shipping costs.
Every purchase is equivalent to planting 0.3 trees Every €50 spent on fashion products results in 24kg of carbon dioxide. It takes 3000 liters of water on average to create one cotton shirt.